- Double Occupancy Hotel Accommodations for 7 days & 6 nights
- Airport transfers
- Daily hot breakfast.
- Frankfurt Weihnachtsmarkt
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber Weihnachtsmarkt
- Munich Weihnachtsmarkt
- Nuremberg Weihnachtsmarkt
- Neuschwanstein Castle Tour tickets
- Stuttgart Weihnachtsmarkt
- Train tickets to all destinations on itinerary
- WTA Welcome group dinner & 1 drink.
- WTA Farewell group dinner & 1 drink.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Travel Insurance.
- Gratuity for drivers and tour guides.
- Personal items.
- Lunches & dinners unless otherwise listed above.
About WTA Founder, Karamel:
Karamel McCoy loves taking women abroad. She has a knack for itinerary planning and decided to exploit that talent in WTA. The small groups of women enjoy the delicious food, little known cultural spots otherwise missed when traveling to historical cities. She navigates Europe and Morocco as if she has lived there all of her life. Having lived in Japan, Iceland & Germany she does know a thing or two about travel! WTA is a passion and the women who travel with WTA appreciate the small details when they are on a trip. “What do people do if they don’t have a Karamel to show them where to go.” Flo, a Paris 2018 WTA traveler. “This is the most fun I have had on a vacation-EVER and I can’t wait to go to Germany in 2019!” Shevonn, a Spain & Morocco WTA traveler. “If it hadn’t been for WTA, I would have never thought about Morocco as a vacation destination but it was an amazing historical country.” Betty, a Marrakech 2018 WTA traveler.