Upon entering the exotic courtyard of the Riad, you’re greeted by a refreshing glass of lemon grass infused water and delectable treats native to Marrakech under the African skies.
When you take a dip in one of the 3 bathing pools, you can’t help smiling about the delightful day you just had navigating through the alluring shops, eating in charming restaurants, and exploring with your amazing fellow solopreneurs!
Marrakech! It’s the most dreamlike city in the world.
Marrakesh BREATHES and is a PERFECT place to spend 6 delightful days (and 7 nights)…
…brainstorming, planning providing & getting feedback on your ideas for the way ahead for your business while learning the intricacies of self empowerment and personal development with other like-minded soloprenuers.
Imagine bringing that pile of stuff you’ve been working on for your business and FINALLY getting it all straightened out! Perhaps you’ve been feeling…..
Overwhelmed by your content or lack there of?
No worries, we’ll hash it out!
Can’t seem to figure out what your mission is?
Happy to help – we’ve got you covered!
Having troubles pricing your services or products?
Easy peasy – let’s do it together!
Marketing your business got you frustrated and flustered?
We’ll lay out your plan month by month.
And best of all, you can walk right out the door and immerse yourself in the mesmerizing souks and smells of Marrakesh!
For sure you’ll fall in love with the Moroccan decor and there’s no way you’re going home without a piece of Morocco – whether it’s a beautiful lamp, unique textiles, a pouf, a carpet, silver jewelry pieces, or leather goods.
Then try something at the open air market at the infamous Jemma el-Fnaa Square at night.
There’s always something fascinating to taste – simply wind your way past the snake-charmers and witch-doctor stalls and then simply follow your nose!
I’ll be happy to give you my secret shopping list so you can do some serious explorations on your own but if you’re feeling like you need to just chill-out, our awesome hotel has the pools, either in the courtyard or on the rooftop where there are two! Maybe pick up that book you’ve been meaning to read while sipping on flower infused water.
So what can YOU expect if you spend 7 delightful days (and 6 nights) masterminding and enjoying yourself on an exquisitely decadent adventure to Marrakesh?
Well, what if you got insanely inspired to write the most outrageously amazing life-changing business plan?
And what would it mean to you if you picked up a few gems that ended up providing you with the most clarity you have ever had toward monetizing your expertise?
Would THAT be worth coming to Morocco for?
I sure think so!
PLUS you’ll get to pick my brains for 5 days – that in itself is priceless!
Please keep in mind: This is a MASTERMIND – so that means I will not be lecturing in front of the room to you.
Come to the event with a list of what you want to get done and we’ll accomplish it together!
After the trip we will continue to follow up in the You are an Expert private Facebook group along with a bi-weekly one on one call with me so we make sure that you are accountable and get the job done!
**This will guarantee you have all the post-retreat follow-up assistance necessary to get your business rocking and rolling and monetized.
You come in with a concept about what you think your business will be in 1 year, and then you walk away with a completely – not different – but expanded version of what you’d originally thought you were going to do.
Together we can focus on:
- Getting clear on exactly what your thriving business vision is (you can’t teach everything you know).
- Understanding the particulars about creating your business mission statement (you have got to be truthful about who you are and where you are going).
- How to PROPERLY price your product or service (so you don’t LOSE money)!
- The TOP strategies for promoting and marketing your business (if it doesn’t reach the masses, you could lose your business and your shirt)!
- Tips you can use on Facebook to get your tribe excited about your business (there are more than you think).
- Further monetizing your business (scaling your business providing multi-income streams)!
- Whatever it is you want to discuss and work on!
I’m here for YOU and no subject is out of bounds! (Well, I really prefer not to talk about me because I’m interested in you)!
(we can’t forget them!)
The best bonus of all: included with this retreat is our You are an Expert Program which has everything you’ll need to put together a FABULOUS business plan:
- One year of bi-monthly LIVE group coaching classes so you have the support you need after the retreat.
- My personal vault of activities that keep me on track.
- ALL of my worksheets for staying focused and managing my planning calendar, and more!
- Membership in our private Facebook group for one year where we’ll be answering questions and helping you year-round.
Come to the event with a list of what you want to get DONE
and we’ll accomplish it together!
**Getting the You are an Expert program and a year of post-retreat coaching will guarantee you have all the follow-up assistance necessary to get your business up and running, marketed and monetized in the time after this retreat.
What can I say? I WAS Moroccan in another life! It is a beautiful country with vast contrasts from stark red deserts to lush green olive groves.
The people are as diverse as the stunning landscape, with Berbers and Arabs making up the majority of the current population.
Islam is the predominant religion, although there are Christians and Jewish people living in the country too.
The people pride themselves in being tolerant and open and abhor violence. The King and the Moroccan government are strongly against terrorism and have security measures in place to prevent negative influences from taking hold in their country.
There haven’t been any warnings for Morocco and it is considered quite safe to visit and in fact – there is a very large expatriate community living in Marrakesh because it is such a beautiful and delightful city with fabulous restaurants, reasonably priced, lots of activities, and a fascinating culture.
Most of the people speak both French and Arabic – so if you speak French you will have an especially fun time!
However, English is spoken by most people who interact with tourists so you will have no problems communicating with folks while wandering around town.
- Three morning (9-12pm) and one all-day (9-12, 2-6pm) deep-dive mastermind sessions + lots of juicy retreat conversation all week!
- The You are an Expert program is included in the trip pricing so that you have follow-up support after the retreat is over.
- 5-star boutique accommodations single or double occupancy six nights (yes, there are 2 beds in the room for double occupancy)
- Six delicious breakfasts at Riad Camilia
- Welcome dinner at the Riad + a farewell dinner together at Foundouk.
- Dinner at Terraze de espices (“Terrace of Spices”)
- 6 nourishing lunches either at our hotel or out + about town
- Lunch out during our trip to Essaouira
- Transportation and guide for our day trip to Essaouria Cooperative Marjana D’huile D’argan
- Tour guide for our day around town and the souks
- Half-day traditional hammam spa experience at Le Bain Bleu
- Entrance fees to any sites we visit together in Marrakesh
- Transport to the hotel on August 21st and back to the airport on August 27th (at the designated times only!)
- Your round-trip airfare from home
- Any oil you purchase at the argan co-op
- Souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, extra spa services, taxis, laundry, bell-boys, and tips for your room maid (we recommend $1-2 USD per day per person)
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance
You must arrive into the Marrakesh Menara Airport (RAK) on August 21st and depart August 27th, 2019 after breakfast. We’ll have two airport pick-ups for the group arriving on August 21st – at 12 and 4pm. If you are not arriving in time to be on those transports we can help you arrange your own taxi to the hotel (at your cost).
Karamel McCoy loves Soloprenuers. She loves teaching about business strategies, writing business plans, helping them discover their expertise, and helping them monetize their expertise – and she wants you to be successful at what you love to do!.
It all started back in 2010 when she gave birth to her baby girl who had severe eczema and she formulated and sold her own FDA approved all natural lip balm, DRY BEE GONE!
That’s when she found her first income stream and has been obsessed with solopreneuring every since. (after all, it totally changed her life). She ended up starting several successful income streams through small businesses she discovered she was an expert at. Now she enjoys sharing her knowledge of successfully monetizing those businesses to help other soloprenuers do it too.
That inspired her to create her own workshop – You are an Expert®, where she’s been coaching and teaching women soloprenuers for the past five years