Paris is the City of Lights! History, romance, art, shopping, food and drink, Paris has it all. From cabarets to the Mona Lisa. From Notre Dame to the Eiffel Tower. We will visit these and more for a truly unforgettable Parisian experience.
WTA established for boutique travelers! We travel in small group 8 with 2 hosts leading your adventure every step of the way. We tour premier locations, dine at superb restaurants, and give you authentic memories that will last a lifetime.
- Double Occupancy Hotel Accommodations for 7 days & 6 nights
- Airport transfers (to and from the airport)
- WTA Welcome group dinner & 1 drink.
- Daily hot breakfast.
- Tour of Champ Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, & Grand Palais.
- Evening Moulin Rouge Show.
- Reims and Loire Valley Tour to Champagne region. Visit 2-3 champagne houses.
- Visit UNESCO Cathedral of Reims.
- Lunch during Reims tour included.
- Hop-on-Hop off bus tour. Visit Sacre Coeur, Notre Dame,
- Opera District, sightsee and shop.
- Tour the Louvre Museum and see the Mona Lisa.
- Eiffel Tower evening light show.
- WTA Farewell group dinner & 1 drink.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Travel Insurance.
- Gratuity for drivers and tour guides.
- Personal items.
- Lunches & dinners unless otherwise listed above.
About WTA Founder, Karamel:
Karamel McCoy loves taking women abroad. She has a knack for itinerary planning and decided to exploit that talent in WTA. The small groups of women enjoy the delicious food, little known cultural spots otherwise missed when traveling to historical cities. She navigates Europe and Morocco as if she has lived there all of her life. Having lived in Japan, Iceland & Germany she does know a thing or two about travel!
WTA is a passion and the women who travel with WTA appreciate the small details when they are on a trip.
“What do people do if they don’t have a Karamel to show them where to go.” Flo, a Paris 2018 WTA traveler.
“This is the most fun I have had on a vacation-EVER and I can’t wait to go to Germany in 2019!” Shevonn, a Spain & Morocco WTA traveler.
“If it hadn’t been for WTA, I would have never thought about Morocco as a vacation destination but it was an amazing historical country.” Betty, a Marrakech 2018 WTA traveler.