August 19-26, 2019
Marrakesh is a wonderous place and Jamaâ El Fna which means “assembly of the dead” is Marrakesh’s main square, will be at the center of our visit. We will embark on a trip to a Traditional Berber Village in the Atlas Mountains and sip traditional mint tea. Explore a women’s Argan Oil coop learning how the oil is harvested. Plus, we will shop, explore, relax and experience the wonders of Morocco.
We offer female-inspired first class experiences for the adventurous woman with first class taste.
Pricing: $2813 Double
- Accommodations at Riad Camilia in the Medina for 7 days & 6 nights
- Airport transfers
- Daily hot breakfast
- 6 daily lunches & 6 dinners
- Tour Ourika Valley, Berber village and Atlas Mountains
- Traditional Moroccan Hammam
- Essaouira Tour
- Argan oil tour at a Women’s Coop
- Jemaa El Fna shopping Tour
- Travel Insurance.
- Gratuity for drivers and tour guides.
- Personal items.
- Lunches & dinners unless otherwise listed above.